Hermann, Cahn & Schneider, LLP
Hermann, Cahn & Schneider, LLP is a long standing Ohio law firm with a team of family law attorneys who have decades of collective experience in working on all matters related to the practice of family law. When it comes to family law matters, there is simply no substitute for experience, as these situations can be not only highly technical, but also extremely emotional and generally difficult for many of the parties involved to handle. The family law attorneys at Hermann, Cahn & Schneider all specialize exclusively in family law.
Clients Come First
Our law firm is well established and well respected in Cleveland, Ohio, and we have never lost sight of the fact that one of the reasons we’ve enjoyed this status is because our attention to the needs of every individual client governs our approach on any given day. What that means for you is that when you work with us, you’ll soon realize that the client’s needs and benefits come first. For instance:
- When you meet with us, you’ll meet with an attorney
- We will fully explain all of the details of our representation to you before we get started
- Any developments with your case will be relayed to you immediately
- Your calls will be returned promptly
- We will tell you what you need to hear as opposed to what you want to hear
- This is how every law firm should approach its clients, as we see this simply as the baseline from which to operate.
Experience is not the only critical component of a high-quality family law practice. It takes a professional and skilled team with hard earned expertise in the field. Please review our biographies to see what each team member brings to the effort on your behalf below:
1) James S. Cahn (Founding Partner)
2) James L. Lane ( Partner )
3) Jonetta Kapusta-Dorogi (Partner )
4) John Ramsey ( Associate Attorney )
5) Karen Truax ( Paralegal )
Hermann, Cahn & Schneider, is a law firm that combines the vision and perspective of a small business in regards to client service, the experience necessary to understand how to help you and the reputation that you could need to work in your favor as you move through your case. If you are thinking of ending your marriage or have other family law or related issues, contact the attorneys at Hermann, Cahn & Schneider Family Law today.